The College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, is currently hiring! Join a growing college at an R-1, land-grant institution focused on local and global outreach, innovation, and collaboration. The College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences invites applicants for the following employment opportunities.
Faculty and Staff Employment Opportunities
Child and Family Studies
Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
Educational Psychology and Counseling
Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sports Studies
- Clinical Instructor-Nutrition
- Assistant Professor – Diet and Chronic Disease, Fall 2024
- Associate Professor – Nutrition-related Health Inequities, Fall 2024
- Part Time Clinical Instructor-Nutrition
- Professor – Food and Nutrition Security Cluster Hire Lead, Fall 2024
Office of Professional Educator Licensure
Office of Research and External Funding
- Assistant Professor of Practice- Spring 2024
- Assistant Professor with expertise in Epidemiology, Public Health, Fall 2024
Retail, Hospitality, and Tourism Management
Theory and Practice in Teacher Education
Applying to Faculty and Staff Vacancies
Faculty employment opportunities can be applied for by searching for “Education, Health, and Human Sciences” under the Human Resources Faculty Position Website Listings.
Staff employment opportunities within the College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences are under Staff Positions on the Human Resources website. These are separated by applicants internal and external to the university. These vacancies are searchable by posting date, title, schedule, and location.