Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Graduate Programs and Minors (Other)

While the College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences offers graduate programs and minors in education, we also offer programs and minors in areas other than teaching education. Click on the link below to visit the program in which you are interested and be sure to visit the departmental website in which these programs are housed for the most up-to-date information.

Need more information?

Graduate Programs

Graduate Minors