UT Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development—Funding
The Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development is committed to supporting faculty and students in their search for sponsors to fund their research projects.
- Internal Funding-Opportunities for researchers funded or managed by ORIED
- External Funding Opportunities-Curated lists of externally funded opportunities
- Limited Submission Opportunities-Database showing the status of projects that limit the number of proposals UT can submit. To receive e-mail notifications when limited submission opportunities are posted, sign up to receive Limited Submission Opportunities via email.
EXTERNAL FUNDING SOURCES
- Institute of Education Sciences: The research arm of the US Department of Education, focusing on research that contributes to school readiness and academic achievement for all students.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): Supports biomedical, behavioral, social, clinical, and other health-related research.
- National Science Foundation (NSF): Research support for all fields of fundamental science and engineering.
- US Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture: RFPs issued by USDA that include research on education; family, youth and communities; and food, nutrition, and health.
- UT Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development
- UTK Division of Research Administration
- UT ORIED Training and Workshops
- UT Research Development Team
- Research Integrity and Assurance