The Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development is committed to supporting faculty and students in their search for sponsors to fund their research projects.
- Internal Funding-Opportunities for researchers funded or managed by ORIED
- External Funding Opportunities-Curated lists of externally funded opportunities
- Limited Submission Opportunities-Database showing the status of projects that limit the number of proposals UT can submit. To receive e-mail notifications when limited submission opportunities are posted, sign up to receive Limited Submission Opportunities via email.
EXTERNAL FUNDING SOURCES
- Institute of Education Sciences: The research arm of the US Department of Education, focusing on research that contributes to school readiness and academic achievement for all students.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): Supports biomedical, behavioral, social, clinical, and other health-related research.
- National Science Foundation (NSF): Research support for all fields of fundamental science and engineering.
- US Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture: RFPs issued by USDA that include research on education; family, youth and communities; and food, nutrition, and health.
- UT Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development
- UTK Division of Research Administration
- UT ORIED Training and Workshops
- UT Research Development Team
- Research Integrity and Assurance