The College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences Undergraduate and Graduate Curricular Review Committees (UGCRC/GCRC) serve to review curricular changes within the college and forward approved proposals to the Undergraduate Council and/or Graduate Council, as appropriate. Committees consist of representatives from each department within an undergraduate and/or graduate program, an ex-officio member, and a chairperson that is elected by the committee to serve for one year.
- 2019-2020 Curriculum Approval Calendar
- CEHHS Curriculum Guidelines
- Policy for Graduate Short Courses and Workshops
- Undergraduate Curriculum Review Committee Members
- Graduate Curriculum Review Committee Members