On April 24, 2019, the College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences held its’ annual Faculty & Staff Recognition Ceremony. Recognition awards were given to those who had shown exemplary service, work and dedication to the college throughout the year by excelling in research, publications, engagement, teaching, advising, procurement of funding, and overall performance for the college. Staff were recognized for their years of service, retirement announcements and congratulations were shared, and a special recognition award was presented to Dean Bob Rider for all his dedicated years of service to the college. Throughout the ceremony, there were numerous drawings for multiple door prizes submitted by generous donors; retirees, alumni, and wonderful supporters of our mission.
As part of the ceremony, Dean Bob Rider also selected and presented a series of Dean’s Awards to faculty and staff that he felt had gone above and beyond in serving or leading within CEHHS.
Rising Star- Michelle Childs, Retail, Hospitality, and Tourism Management
- Jim Bemiller, Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport Studies
- Carol LaCava, Theory and Practice in Teacher Education
- Julie (Jules) Morris, Marketing and Communications
- Steve Waller, Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport Studies
- Norma Mertz, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- Debbie Archdale, Dean’s Administration
- Diane Booker, Dean’s Administration
- Kayla Jones, Dean’s Administration
- Scarlett Powell, Child and Family Studies
A complete listing of recipients at the event can be found in this copy of the program for your viewing pleasure.
Photos from the event may also be viewed.