Welcome to the Fall, 2017 semester from the College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences. Here’s a few helpful hints to assist in navigating our college on your first few days.
Our college is spread among four buildings;
- Philander P. Claxton Building-C
- Health, Physical Education & Recreation-HPER
- Jessie Harris Building-JHB
- Jane and David Bailey Education Building-BEC
- The Claxton Complex consists of two buildings connected by a breezeway; the Bailey Education Building and the Philander P. Claxton Building
- Classrooms starting with “A” are located in the Bailey Education side of the complex
- Classrooms starting with “C” are located in the Philander Claxton side of the complex
- The Office of Advising and Student Services is located at A332 Bailey Education Building.
- The Dean’s office is located at 335 Claxton building
- Computer labs are located at:
- BEC A401
- BEC A117
- C427 (inside the C424 Suite-ISC)
- JHB 24B
- HPER 142
- HPER 360
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to stop and ask one of our friendly faculty or staff! They’ll be glad to help you out! Good luck in your studies!