Members of the Dean’s Undergraduate Advisory Board represent the college as ambassadors at recruitment events throughout the academic year. Students selected to serve on the advisory board will have the opportunity to meet with Dean Rider once a semester to provide feedback on the undergraduate experience in the college. Two undergraduate students from each department will be selected.
- Freshman, sophomore, or junior in CEHHS
- 2.5 UT Cumulative GPA
- Previous leadership experience
- Attend dean’s meeting each semester
- Strive to provide a positive image of CEHHS
- Aid in the recruitment of prospective students
- Assist with CEHHS special events